Boost Pump Module
The EFII Boost Pump Module (BPM) brings a new level of installation simplicity
and functionality to the fuel system of your aircraft equipped with Bendix, AFP or
Precision Airmotive type mechanical fuel injection. The BPM reduces a time consuming and
frustrating plumbing job to a simple and clean, easy to set up installation.
The Boost Pump Module is used to supply a steady source of 30PSI fuel to your engine
during take-off, landing, priming, or emergency situations. The BPM has integral back
flow prevention and pressure regulation valving.
The EFII Boost Pump Module includes the following features:
- Ideal boost pump solution for any mechanically fuel injected aircraft engine through 540 cu.in.
- Fully engineered solution provides superior performance compared to alternatives.
- Low suction loss while operating in draw through mode provides safer fuel management at altitude.
- Uses high quality Walbro fuel pump (made in the USA).
- Intregal plumbing through large internal fuel passages offers no restriction to pump output.
- Integral mounting bosses can be bolted directly to floor or firewall.
- Included kick plate keeps fuel lines safe when installed in foot well area of cockpit.
- Includes AN -6 (3/8" ID) input and output fittings.
- Overall dimensions: 3.6" wide, 8.65" long, 1.9" thick (with kick plate installed).
- Includes extra FF-2 pre-filter element for your first annual. (two filters included)
- All mounting hardware included.
(Customer Installation Photos)
(Customer Comments about the Boost Pump Module)
Part no. BPM-1 or BPM-1-90
Complete BPM system. Includes Boost Pump Module w/ kick plate, mounting hardware, and two FF-2 pre-filters.
NOTE - The BPM-1-90 kit includes 90 degree fittings that can be clocked in any direction.
If ordering off this page using the links above, please make note in the comments section of the Checkout Register
form whether you would like the BPM-1 pump with straight fittings or the BPM-1-90 pump with 90 degree fittings.