Boost Pump Module
For engines with Bendix, Air Flow Performance, Precision Airmotive, or ECI mechanical fuel injection.
The EFII Boost Pump Module (BPM) is the only product in its category that is professionally engineered for maximum performance and reliability. The BPM delivers the lowest suction loss, most stable pressure regulation, and highest quality components of any boost pump product currently available.The EFII Boost Pump Module also brings a new level of installation simplicity and functionality to the fuel system of your aircraft. The BPM reduces a time consuming and frustrating plumbing job to a simple and clean, easy to set up installation. The Boost Pump Module is used to supply a steady source of 30 PSI fuel to your engine during take-off, landing, priming, or emergency situations. The BPM has integral back flow prevention and pressure regulation valving.
The EFII Boost Pump Module includes the following features:
- Ideal boost pump solution for any mechanically fuel injected aircraft engine through 600 cu.in.
- Fully engineered solution provides superior performance compared to alternatives.
- Low suction loss while operating in draw through mode helps prevent fuel cavitation at altitude.
- Uses high quality Walbro fuel pump (made in USA).
- Integral plumbing through large internal fuel passages offers no restriction to pump output.
- Integral mounting bosses can be bolted directly to floor or firewall.
- Included kick plate keeps fuel lines safe when installed in foot well area of cockpit.
- Includes AN-6 (3/8" ID) input and output fittings.
- Overall dimensions: 3.6" wide, 8.65" ;long, 1.9" thick (with kick plate installed).
- Includes extra FF-2 pre-filter element for your first annual. (two filters total included)
- All mounting hardware included.
Part no. BPM-1 or BPM-1-90
Compete BPM system. Includes Boost Pump Module with kick plate, mounting hardware, and two FF-2 pre-filters.
BPM-1 Price: $649 - Add To Cart
BPM-1-90 Price: $649 - Add To Cart